The Currarong Progress Hall is located on the corner of Walton Way and Merimbula Street.
The hall is very popular for functions including Weddings and receptions, birthday parties and other festivities. The multiple ceiling fans, air conditioning and lighting ensure a comfortable atmosphere.
It has a large area for tables and chairs which are supplied and of course clean modern male, female and disabled toilet facilities.
The hall is also equipped with a modern kitchen with a large gas stove and oven, microwave, fridge, water heater etc. (see photos) we do not supply cooking or eating utensils.
$400.00 (refundable after inspection)
Use of hall per day up until 11pm
Use of hall for small meetings
All events must be finished by 11 pm.
How to hire
For hall hire please complete the following steps:
- Complete the below online Inquiry Form
- If you wish to proceed with a booking, please download the CCA Hall Hire Application Form and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your Deposit and bond
- Approval is provided by the CCA
- You will receive a Confirmation of Booking
Please download and read the CCA Hall Hire Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions, please contact:
John Harrington, Vice President Currarong Community Association
Currarong Community Association
62 Walton Way, Currarong NSW 2540