Captain KingFish Cottage has flexible contemporary accommodation and
the great thing is that it is genuinely 4 bedrooms, allowing flexible
combinations of family and friends – everyone has real privacy and
space. Our tariff reflects 4 bedrooms accommodating up to 9.
• Comfortably sleeps 9 people.
• 4 bedrooms – 2 main bedrooms with Queen size beds.
3rd Bedroom has double bed with single bunk.
4th bedroom has double bunk.
Linen supplied – one set for each guest.
• Relaxing lounge room with gas heating for winter
• Huge yard, backing onto reserve.(not yet fenced), in quiet cull de sac.
• Kitchen new, fully equipped, microwave, electric stove & oven, with
dishwasher and 250ltr freezer.
• Large bathroom (with shower no bath) and outdoor shower with both
hot and cold water.
• Off-street parking
• Gas BBQ and utensils, generous covered deck. Big outdoor table with
setting for 8 plus extra chairs.
• Television, Blue Ray/DVD Player & CD Player,
• Washing machine/ laundry facilities (with dryer)
• Non-smoking inside house.
Pets will be welcomed when yard is fenced – WATCH THIS SPACE!
The boat ramp, general store AND bottle shop, Zacs Fish restaurant,
Currarong Bowling Club, tennis courts, skateboard ramp, childrens
playground and beaches, are all within 5 minutes walk.
This small village is located at the northern edge of the dramatic
Beecroft Peninsula that adjoins Jervis Bay Marine Park. Currarong is
33 km south-east of Nowra and is popular for swimming and surfing,
fishing and prawning. The main beach, Warraine is great for surfing.
The second beach just around from the Rock Pool is called Abrahams
Bosom. It is very protected and is excellent for children and has good
picnic grounds with BBQ facilities. There are 13 other wonderful
beaches in the area. No matter what the wind, you can always find a
protected beach, or a good surf.